House and Disney made a baby and I didn't even know til now.. I love it!
I am pretty excited for the Disney remixes of classics with Kaskade, Avicii, Armin, and Mat Zo to name a few.
Partysaurus Rex is ready!
I suppose the writer's block has finally been chipped down just a little. I'm ready to be inspired and motivated again. Maybe also eager to revolutionalize myself and continue to make a path for where I want to see myself in the future. It's a path for one, and I am embracing this independence of going with the flow revolving only around me and wherever I may want to explore. Most importantly, it's me truly finding my own happiness and self-confidence once again while strengthening my bonds with my family & close friends. I am loving 2017 so much. Before.. this blog was a timid, inhibited, superficial journaling of my workouts, diets, and adventures. I think I still may be timid and superficial (as in I may not scratch beyond the surface), but this time I will try to leave more lasting impressions and thoughts. The past couple of years I have been so absorbed in one area of my goals -mainly trying to get abs & squat booty while finishing up most of my schoolin...
Since I last blogged, I have generally been pretty good with my intake of food. Recently, my friends and I also started to snapchat each other of all our meals, snacks, and indulgments to help motivate each other. The idea of not dieting alone and kind of making this a team effort, help make healthy eating more enjoyable instead of being a sacrificing task hahah. But there have been a couple of days when I had some drinks and ate not so healthy according to my diet plan. I think realistically, I'll be having close to 4 cheat days in a span of 20 days. That's 80% healthy eating hmm.. "Going up on a Tueday," and feeling like a rebel.. lol 👵👵👵 A photo posted by D e a d l i f t s🍩D o n u t s (@rawrdianasaur) on May 17, 2016 at 6:39pm PDT Oh well, for each cheat day/meal, I've had great conversations and memories making every day worthwhile & meaningful <3 You have to give permission to yourself to be nice to yourself. Then you continue along...
Day 1 - LEGS, BUTT Did Fasted imaginary jumping rope while entertaining myself with Grey's Anatomy, then promptly headed to the kitchen. I woke up today craving a waffle and was so keen on making one. However, I saw that my mom had left Dried Pollock soup (Bugeoguk) in the pot and mmm, I can't just NOT eat her food. This soup is very simple but quite filling with the egg drop and some brown rice swirled into it. Yum. Apparently Bugeoguk is aka "hangover" soup in Korea. I did not know that! *sigh* I kind of pushed back my gym time and arrived at the gym around 3:45 pm. It was busy already and the bros took over the weights area. what I ended up doing for my workout: -10 min stairmaster -25 lb plate lunges 4 x 16 steps -Hip thrust 30 lbs 4 x 15 -Abductions 4 x 20 This just means that tmw's workout will be KILLER since I'll be making up for today's and also doing tmw's as well. Ahhh will definitely drink coffee before heading to gy...
Comments
Post a Comment